Thursday, December 23, 2010

Days 8 through 14

This post is going to just be about the pictures and not at all about my life right now.
Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh.

My friend Allison used to send creepy texts to people that didn't have her number saved, and when they asked who it was she would send them this picture.

Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
That's my mom.

Day 10- A picture of the person you do the most messed-up things with.
Slazno. Funny thing; this picture was taken at Starbucks, as we were discussing many strange and marvelously disturbing things. He stole my phone and set this as his contact ID.

Day 11- A picture of something you hate.
Black licorice. Black licorice makes me want to vomit. It is awful. I will be eating jelly beans and I'll not be paying attention and I'll pop one in my mouth and it's the dreaded black licorice jelly bean, and I'll get sad because somewhere, some small child has just died. That's what black licorice tastes like to me.

Day 12- A picture of something you love.
That is a picture of my house and my front yard covered in snow. I love all of the things pictured: the yard, the house, and the snow. Especially the snow. To me, snow is romantic and clean.

Day 13- A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Michael Bublé is a gorgeous man with a gorgeous voice AND a sense of humor. So... while I love a lot of different bands and artists a lot, and while I listen to other music more than I listen to Michael Bublé, the truth is that if I had to listen to one artist only for the rest of my life, I would choose him. Also, this picture is hilarious.

Day 14- A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
This is an old picture, and it's an awful picture of me, but it's my favorite picture of two of the people I can't imagine my life without. My friend Andrea, and Mr. Lewis. Andrea and I have been friends since kindergarten, and she's the kind of friend that I can go months without seeing and just pick right back up again where we left off. Lewis taught me from seventh grade until my senior year. We've also worked together at various theatres around town and at my high school after I graduated. He's been someone I can look up to, someone I can learn from, and someone I can just have fun with for years now.

Today is day fifteen, but I haven't come up with a good picture for the topic yet. Life is busy and strange and going non-stop, as it is wont to do around this time of year. I have learned many things already just from coming home, but none more important than this: nobody actually remembers how to drive in snow from year to year, even the people that say they do. Just fake it and don't kill anyone. Happy Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment